What I call... Broadway Fashion loool ♥

Posted by Maria 'OhSo' Golden On 16:26
So, for many year 12's  yesterday, it was their first day and of course they dressed to impress... So not only did I randomly pick people off the street but I also picked my lovely friend and designer Tosin and also her friends from Townley Grammar... Who said smart girls aren't fashion conscious!

What I love about their outfits is that they barely tried and look smart but simple, I especially love the worker boots with the outfit, it was a brave thing to do, but she worked it.
Then let's just say they really began to like the paparazzi....
loool... the fake M&S laugh 


















The lovely Tosin herself looking all preppy and what not... I'm always a sucker for a tied shirt, just think it's soo sheikh!
Also the shoes were a surprise, but a good one... the NORMAL thing would be to wear espadrilles, but she TRULY went in with her vintage looking shoes (look very Eastern Europe, just don't know what country)









looooooool!
This was when they started getting a wee bit gassed lool









This girl not only had a top that I envied (And the colour! Yum!) but she is BEAUTIFUL! She looks a bit like the Kardashians, probably Kim....
I also love her nude brogues that she threw in, so her outfit doesn't over match or get brought down by black.
JUST LOVE IT!











Yum! look at the collar of the top aswel... beaut!














 My lovely friends Sofia gives us the 101 on how to wear wine colours whilst still looking casj
















LOVE the waistcoat....














But for me... it was the boots that I was over excited about!











Obviously I had to get some boy swag in here too... I would ask some grammar school boys but then I realised they all looked better when they were walking together (like a the whole Men In Black thing), and there were others but I was too shy lool

What I like about this guys outfit is that it looks like he didn't even try to look good, but he did by accident 










looks like he came out of one of the urban magazines like LOVE or i-D magazine... I can imagine him in SKINS...















And the highlight of my day was 3 girls I didn't even know, but looked too hot to pass by without taking a snap at them!!!





I like the way this girl kept it simple and minimal, but instead of wearing dolly shoes or flats, wore a pair of brogues to bring up the level of wearage!













I LOVE vintage, so this outfit is a dream come true for me... the loafers, the cardigan (wine again!), the bag, the shorts, top, necklace... The Whole Shabang! is my thing....
*I literally nearly dropped when I saw her lool













I also love the cuteness of this girl's outfit, doesn't even looked like she tried... ADORABLE!












>>> Brown fringed loafers ♥
She's soooo cute!
Necklace!!!
















I think our lesson today boys and girls, is that the most simplest details make SUCH  a difference, don't think too carefully, but rather chooses pieces that are nice separately and just put them all together to get that 'thrown on, I'm not trying' look!
Oh and Denim on Denim is back peepz!!!

Ciao!

3 Responses to 'What I call... Broadway Fashion loool ♥'

  1. Unknown said...
    http://mariaohsogolden.blogspot.com/2010/09/what-i-call-broadway-fashion-loool.html?showComment=1284219927706#c3394456354619336993'> 11 September 2010 at 08:45

    dun nooo babes keep goin in :) dun no bwt d models out ere :)

     

  2. http://mariaohsogolden.blogspot.com/2010/09/what-i-call-broadway-fashion-loool.html?showComment=1284252182245#c5994544841780636514'> 11 September 2010 at 17:43

    loooooool! your gassed dude
    ;)

     

  3. Lolli Lewis said...
    http://mariaohsogolden.blogspot.com/2010/09/what-i-call-broadway-fashion-loool.html?showComment=1291561337907#c719967694784908207'> 5 December 2010 at 07:02

    love that girl#s top..with the funky collar!

    www.lollihearts.co.uk
    x x

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe:

Followers